Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUAKE LIVE GENERATION [q]lg - An international clan for anyone who plays online for 3 main reasons, to have FUN, to FRAG and to WIN. It accepts players both low, medium and pro skill types.The clan aspires to become one of the largest clans in Quake Live.

Latest topics

» Quake Live Introduction
Practice, Clan Dueling & Clan Arena EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:26 am by Codeson

» Hi----------------------
Practice, Clan Dueling & Clan Arena EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:07 am by Codeson

» What's going on?
Practice, Clan Dueling & Clan Arena EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:52 am by Dirge Inferno

» lookie what I found
Practice, Clan Dueling & Clan Arena EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:58 pm by gamepro41

» Clan Applications
Practice, Clan Dueling & Clan Arena EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:59 am by sonic1909

» CTF/Clan Arena Team for North American Players?
Practice, Clan Dueling & Clan Arena EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:06 pm by gamepro41

» ADD ME north and south american team
Practice, Clan Dueling & Clan Arena EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:45 pm by MrMiistro

» WE HAVE VENTRILO
Practice, Clan Dueling & Clan Arena EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:17 pm by koopaatroopa

» hello from canada
Practice, Clan Dueling & Clan Arena EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:58 pm by koopaatroopa

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 587 messages in 74 subjects

We have 164 registered users

The newest registered user is Broo_Sh

+6
rustynutta
SirBravo
treesurfing
italiarule
sup_dawgTT
Corey
10 posters

Practice, Clan Dueling & Clan Arena

Corey
    Corey

Practice, Clan Dueling & Clan Arena Empty Practice, Clan Dueling & Clan Arena

Post by Corey Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:56 am

Hello everyone,
    I was thinking of something for the team so, i made this.We all don't know what each and everyones rank/skill is so, i have put some dates together for you all to come along to have some fun and also to talk to your team mates so, you can get to know them and there skill. What you will have to do it add me coreypower177 or add MrMiistro to get to the places where we will be playing.You can leave or come when ever you want. Very Happy

CLAN ARENA:
    Date: Friday 21st August 2009
    Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm (Aprox.)
    This will just tell people your skills on how you can move and grove in the game. I or MrMiistro will be seeing all of your skills/ranks in the game. ( Please No Camping )

CLAN DUELING
    Date: Wednesday 26th August 2009
    Time: 5:30 - 8:30 (Aprox.)
    This will be Team Death Match, Free For All or Instagib. This will help you practice keeping your health up and timing your self.

I will be putting other events together for later dates. I might be able to get a fight with another clan or something. Please write a message back so, we know roughly how many people will be coming

Cheers, Corey cheers
    sup_dawgTT
    sup_dawgTT

Practice, Clan Dueling & Clan Arena Empty Re: Practice, Clan Dueling & Clan Arena

Post by sup_dawgTT Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:31 am

sweet, cheers Corey ill try and make it Smile
    italiarule
    italiarule

Practice, Clan Dueling & Clan Arena Empty Re: Practice, Clan Dueling & Clan Arena

Post by italiarule Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Ill try and be there
    italiarule
    italiarule

Post by italiarule Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:53 am

the sunday sounds good
    treesurfing
    treesurfing

Post by treesurfing Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:34 am

i will go to the one on the 26th
    SirBravo

Post by SirBravo Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:29 am

I'm in on the next practice.
    rustynutta
    rustynutta

Post by rustynutta Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:34 am

whens the next pratice
    italiarule
    italiarule

Post by italiarule Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:03 pm

Ill always try to come along
    Immortal_one

Post by Immortal_one Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:05 am

hello all

I am new to this clan (1 month).. so excuse me if I'm speaking out of turn... but since I've been here we haven't had any clan runs "0" "none" "nada"... is it because I live in the USA and there isn't enough ppl on this end? ... or don't clans fight together? part of my reason I joining this clan was to find some ppl who wanted to take this game to the next level? if I'm wrong,then. what is the point of a clan?
    I've played World of Warcraft for the last 3 years and the best part of that for me was VoIP PvP... JMO...
    IK...this is not wow...but it could be getter!

look I'm 55yrs and don't want to waste anyone s time especially me)\

love u all...

Plz don't FLAME me I wish u all the best but maybe I don't understand the meaning of CLAN if we don't do anything.
    MrMiistro
    MrMiistro
    Admin

Post by MrMiistro Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:14 am

Immortal_one wrote:hello all

I am new to this clan (1 month).. so excuse me if I'm speaking out of turn... but since I've been here we haven't had any clan runs "0" "none" "nada"... is it because I live in the USA and there isn't enough ppl on this end? ... or don't clans fight together? part of my reason I joining this clan was to find some ppl who wanted to take this game to the next level? if I'm wrong,then. what is the point of a clan?
    I've played World of Warcraft for the last 3 years and the best part of that for me was VoIP PvP... JMO...
    IK...this is not wow...but it could be getter!

look I'm 55yrs and don't want to waste anyone s time especially me)\

love u all...

Plz don't FLAME me I wish u all the best but maybe I don't understand the meaning of CLAN if we don't do anything.

Atm the other clans have been quiet, we do have USA based players, you should add them. There's probably 5.
    Dirge Inferno
    Dirge Inferno

Post by Dirge Inferno Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:53 am

I'll try & get their! Is this going to be on Public or Private Servers? Shouldn't we have a Private Server?
    rustynutta
    rustynutta

Post by rustynutta Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:58 pm

How old is this post?,Because the dates don`t match up 4 me.
    ( 10th of august ?)We in september now are we not?.
    Any how i`m a nite shift worker so play mostly day time,sat/sunday nites and wood really like to pratice with and learn from my fellow clan members.
    They have all been a major help to my improvement in the war to date.Twisted Evil
    Looking forward to fragging some other clans with ya all,but it always seems to happen while i`m at work Sad
    this is my current skill levels FFA: 1 Duel: 2 TDM: 2 CA: 1 CTF: 2
    well thats what the greasemonkey told me lol
    lol!

Last edited by rustynutta on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding my skill level)
    Acid

Post by Acid Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:40 pm

yeah i think a clan practise wld be good but it wuldnt be practice for ppl from like usa playing on australia

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:15 pm